Friday, May 15, 2015

I need advice!

First off, I'm going to see Falling In Reverse :O :D
Okay okay, lets get going. There is this guy... and he likes me i like him yadda yadda yadda. Any who, he has anger issues. I'm willing to set that aside, because I'm not perfect either, but very recently it got a lot more serious. He's started spreading rumors about me because he got mad that I (I'm a girl if that hasn't been specified yet. My name is Jade) didn't ask him to the dance. So should I try and talk to him, work things out? Or should I just leave? He's gotten like this before, so it isn't the first. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE comment what I should do.

ALSO, remember that I am open to any rants, am willing to give advice and will accept you no matter what. Unless you are a spider. I'm sorry, they scare me. If you want this to be private, comment down below "private please" and we'll work something out, wether it be instagram, tumblr or twitter! Love you all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment