Thursday, May 14, 2015

Teen Addicts: Rants, Advice and Acceptance.

Acceptance. That's all we ever want, especially when you fit in as much as a black rose in a field of color. But that's why I'm here. Anonymously, sadly, because I get made fun of enough at school for liking the music I do, dressing the way I do and acting the way I do. I have anxiety, get bad panic attacks, and a full-time fangirl for my favorite bands like sws, ptv, fiv and mcr. I'm here to help you guys feel better. I can't prevent bullies or any of your fears from swallowing you into the darkness called protection. But, I can make this hell a lot of a nicer place. If you need anything, I'm here I promise. Need advice? I got you. Any ranting? Comment it, I'll rant with you. Need acceptance? Me too, we'll get through this together, I promise. I love you all. Stay strong <3

No comments:

Post a Comment